Triton Method Sump Suggestions

thomas_neil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
533
Reaction score
308
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to try out the triton method on my new build. Display volume will be roughly 300 gallons. I think I'm pretty much sold on the synergy reef TS-60. I like that I can add in probe holders, dosing holders, heater holders, and an ATO return, and pick and color I want,

Was curious if anyone has any suggestions that has all of this included, has roughly a 30 gallon chamber for the fuge, and has good build quality.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new