Triton Overdose HELP!

PapaDragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
588
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m making water as fast as I can for a water change, but can anyone tell me what is in Core7 Base Elements 1. I majorly overdosed but my trident isn’t showing a spike in alkalinity or calcium. Magnesium is the highest its ever been 1611. I’m hoping its just magnesium.
 
Triton 1 is Mag plus trace. I did the same thing and emptied +|- 800ml into 125g system. The only trace element that was elevated upon my next ICP test was Iodine. Triton didn’t answer me on if Iodine is part of #1 so I don’t know if that was the cause or not.

Don't panic just do a couple water changes and all should be okay.
 
Triton 1 is Mag plus trace. I did the same thing and emptied +|- 800ml into 125g system. The only trace element that was elevated upon my next ICP test was Iodine. Triton didn’t answer me on if Iodine is part of #1 so I don’t know if that was the cause or not.

Don't panic just do a couple water changes and all should be okay.
Thank you so much! I was freaking out about it. I think I plugged my BRS Doser into the wrong outlet and it emptied the bottle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new