Triton Overdose HELP!

PapaDragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m making water as fast as I can for a water change, but can anyone tell me what is in Core7 Base Elements 1. I majorly overdosed but my trident isn’t showing a spike in alkalinity or calcium. Magnesium is the highest its ever been 1611. I’m hoping its just magnesium.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triton 1 is Mag plus trace. I did the same thing and emptied +|- 800ml into 125g system. The only trace element that was elevated upon my next ICP test was Iodine. Triton didn’t answer me on if Iodine is part of #1 so I don’t know if that was the cause or not.

Don't panic just do a couple water changes and all should be okay.

OP
OP
PapaDragon

PapaDragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triton 1 is Mag plus trace. I did the same thing and emptied +|- 800ml into 125g system. The only trace element that was elevated upon my next ICP test was Iodine. Triton didn’t answer me on if Iodine is part of #1 so I don’t know if that was the cause or not.

Don't panic just do a couple water changes and all should be okay.
Thank you so much! I was freaking out about it. I think I plugged my BRS Doser into the wrong outlet and it emptied the bottle.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back