Trochus snails breeding like rabbits!`

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeeFu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man how much do these guys breed. I put in probably 25-30 of them and i've got like 10 babies i see already. I guess I can't complain, smaller snails will be able to get into the tighter areas that the big snails can't get to.
 
hi, would love to see pics:)
 
Yup, they're my favorite. I've got a self sustaining population even though my blue throat trigger keeps making snacks of the ones that fall down. Great clean up crew.
 
never having to flip them over is the best
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new