Tropic Marin All-for-Reef powder

I thought brs or saltwater aquarium already had stock of the compounds in a package deal to mix your own all for reef and cheaply also for the amount?
 
I thought brs or saltwater aquarium already had stock of the compounds in a package deal to mix your own all for reef and cheaply also for the amount?

Powder is much cheaper and you just need to mix it in RODI water to make the solution.
 
Powder is much cheaper and you just need to mix it in RODI water to make the solution.

I checked tropics website and see the powder form so I wonder where the price point is? they state the biggest container makes 10 liters also same as the partial liquid kit so if its less than $112 I understand
 
I too got the powder from Germany via eBay. Been using it for about a month now and it’s pretty convenient
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new