• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tropic Marin All For Reef & Trace Elements! NEW!!

Tito187u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased all for reef power form and I mixed it and I been dosing it for a month now and I’m doing 30 ML a day broken up in 3 different times I still can’t get a reading. Am I doing something wrong. I have a nano 25gal tank.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased all for reef power form and I mixed it and I been dosing it for a month now and I’m doing 30 ML a day broken up in 3 different times I still can’t get a reading. Am I doing something wrong. I have a nano 25gal tank.

Can't get a reading of what? What exactly are you testing?

AFR is to replenish what corals use up.... if you test say Alk and it reads at 8dkh, dose AFR and test again the next day etc continually every day for the week while consistently staying around the same levels then you know it's working. If the dkh is getting lower daily you need to dose more, if dkh is getting higher than dose less.

Jrhunter0000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't get a reading of what? What exactly are you testing?

AFR is to replenish what corals use up.... if you test say Alk and it reads at 8dkh, dose AFR and test again the next day etc continually every day for the week while consistently staying around the same levels then you know it's working. If the dkh is getting lower daily you need to dose more, if dkh is getting higher than dose less.
Also if your dosing 30 ml a day in a 25 gallon I bet your corals are dead or close to it

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also if your dosing 30 ml a day in a 25 gallon I bet your corals are dead or close to it
I'm dosing 50ml of AFR and another 30ml of Brightwell 8.3 in a 50g tank just to keep my alk at 8dkh. It depends how much the corals use up daily.

I was dosing 25ml in a 20g tank... same corals just moved them to a bigger tank when the tank got crowded. 0.0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back