Tropic Marin - All for reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ms32795

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The DIY recipe listed here makes it affordable price wise. I think the question would be how much your tank requires. I think it would be a similar question with a established and mature tank be it this product or two part. At some point depending on the corals it gets cost prohibitive and a reactor may be needed.

But it seems this DIY recipe is good. I'm using it on my 210 gallon mixed reef. It is still maturing and only 2 years in but I'm using it. I was using ESV 2 part previously. I love ESV 2 part but I've been slowly switching to Tropic Marin due to their open attitude to our hobby.

I mean they didn't have to provide this - they just did. So I'm really into supporting them with what little I can. Hell, if I find a t-shirt they sell I'll buy that too :D
I plan on buying the DIY kit the next time I need it. For a little more than it costs for 3 of the 1000ml bottles I can make the amount of 10 of them.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested, BRS just got a supply of AFR. It's available. 147 in stock as i type. GL

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back