Tropic Marin - All for reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter ms32795
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The DIY recipe listed here makes it affordable price wise. I think the question would be how much your tank requires. I think it would be a similar question with a established and mature tank be it this product or two part. At some point depending on the corals it gets cost prohibitive and a reactor may be needed.

But it seems this DIY recipe is good. I'm using it on my 210 gallon mixed reef. It is still maturing and only 2 years in but I'm using it. I was using ESV 2 part previously. I love ESV 2 part but I've been slowly switching to Tropic Marin due to their open attitude to our hobby.

I mean they didn't have to provide this - they just did. So I'm really into supporting them with what little I can. Hell, if I find a t-shirt they sell I'll buy that too :D
I plan on buying the DIY kit the next time I need it. For a little more than it costs for 3 of the 1000ml bottles I can make the amount of 10 of them.
 
If anyone is interested, BRS just got a supply of AFR. It's available. 147 in stock as i type. GL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new