Tropic Marin

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my new bucket of Pro Reef from BRS and it’s from Germany like they said . Yay. Just an update. Happy mixing. I mean Reefing
Thanks

After the Turkey Pro Reef smoked some of my sps, I have moved on from TM.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Same here, now back red sea blue bucket like I started with. I am ticked I ever switched. They have lost a customer for life.
I’d take TM turkey salt over a lot of other salts out there. Love they listened inspected and shut it down. I am opposite, they kept me for life because of how it was handled. Just my opinion.

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This whole thing is unfortunate, but glad to see that they are making it right. Over my 14 yrs in reefing almost all salts have an issue at one point in time.

OP
OP
HudsonReefer2.0

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a long time user of TM Pro Reef and only had the German recipe. Got lucky and saw the post and checked a new bucket before using and it was Turkish. So I waited and was able to get what I always used without incident. Was looking into Red Sea blue bucket. Their reef alkalinity was too high for my system.

damsels are not mean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't even use TM but I would trust a manufacturer after handling a problem well even more than one who has never had any visible issues. The likelihood of them messing up like that again is much lower.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a long time user of TM Pro Reef and only had the German recipe. Got lucky and saw the post and checked a new bucket before using and it was Turkish. So I waited and was able to get what I always used without incident. Was looking into Red Sea blue bucket. Their reef alkalinity was too high for my system.
Yeah,
Might go to Brighwells mix, at this time I'm turning of my dosing pumps for 24 hours to help the BBs alk to side down to about 7.5 dKH.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back