Tropic Marine Amino Organic

armreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. @Lou Ekus @Hans-Werner
Recently purchased Amino Organics and after using for about 20 days found this chunky stuff in bottle . Is this normal ? Should I continue to use product?
Thank you!

IMG_9661.jpeg

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. @Lou Ekus @Hans-Werner
Recently purchased Amino Organics and after using for about 20 days found this chunky stuff in bottle . Is this normal ? Should I continue to use product?
Thank you!

IMG_9661.jpeg
It looks like some growth of some non influencial or maybe even beneficial bacteria. This is not unusual, as the environment of both manufacturing and storing onece mixed, is not 100% sterile, and there are lots of organic substances for stuff to feed on. This will not compromise the effectiveness of the product, or be hazaedous in any way. Certaihnly not something we like to see. But pretty unavoidable mostly.

OP
OP
armreefer

armreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like some growth of some non influencial or maybe even beneficial bacteria. This is not unusual, as the environment of both manufacturing and storing onece mixed, is not 100% sterile, and there are lots of organic substances for stuff to feed on. This will not compromise the effectiveness of the product, or be hazaedous in any way. Certaihnly not something we like to see. But pretty unavoidable mostly.
Thank you for such a fast reply.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back