Trouble pasting pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter gfox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
436
Location
michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been having trouble pasting pics from photobucket into threads,it copies them but wont paste.Any suggestions?
 
Use ctrl+c on your keyboard to copy and ctrl+v to paste. Try that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
 
Hmm.. when I use photobuck at copy a code, make sure to copy the
 
No i dont see that,but i never did before when i could paste.
 
I can not paste on this site either from photobucket but I also use a samsung tablet. I end up using tapatalk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new