trouble tracking down ember blenny

CRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have been looking for an ember blenny for while now and they are always out of stock. Does anybody know where I can find one. My lawnmower blenny suicided into my overflow and got stuck in my piping (problem fixed since then). I have been in need of a herbivore since then and really liked how the blenny kept my clownfish humble.

OP
OP
CRath

CRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the size of your tank? Is this for algae control? If so, the lawnmower is your best option.
It’s a 40 gallon tank that I upgraded from a 15. The lawnmower I had was massive so I’m not very concerned about the size of the ember blew my. I also try to stock heavier in my tank since I have a ton of coral that suck every last nutrient out of the water.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a 40 gallon tank that I upgraded from a 15. The lawnmower I had was massive so I’m not very concerned about the size of the ember blew my. I also try to stock heavier in my tank since I have a ton of coral that suck every last nutrient out of the water.
I have a lawnmower blenny in my 160-gallon and he is literally grazing 23/7. Blennies as a whole also love (love, love, love) those barnacle cluaters - as it allows them to curl up inside.

OP
OP
CRath

CRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lawnmower blenny in my 160-gallon and he is literally grazing 23/7. Blennies as a whole also love (love, love, love) those barnacle cluaters - as it allows them to curl up inside.
My lawnmower blenny was a tank. it’s belly was always swolen with all the food it had eaten.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back