trouble with apex and WXM

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxhuntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
25
Location
little town in Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...... I am in the process of hooking up a WXM module to my apex.......I have 2 MP40's.... one is a MP40w and the other is a MP40esw......the older MP40w had no problem updating and connecting to the WXM....the newer MP40esw is having trouble.....he manual says to unplug the pump and plug it back in while holding in the mode and set buttons and the light should flash red/white....y pump will not enter into red/white..it goes to red/white/blue......no matter how long I hold the buttons in......so I cant get it to go any farther and get the pump to update........ can anyone help me out ???
 
ok......I figured out that I don't need the firmware upgrade......but I can not get the MP40wes paired to my WXM...my MP40w paired and created an outlet but the MP40wes wont..is like it gets locked into slave mode.... any ideas ?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new