Troubleshooting/diagnosis live help

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends. I am having “acceptable” success since I set up my reefer 350 in February last year, but I just can’t seem to get things dialed in to the point that corals and my BTA genuinely “thrive”. Is there anyone who knows of or would be able to provide in person (in DFW/Plano Texas area, happy to pay) or even video call critique of my system and tell me what I am doing wrong or what I should improve to move toward thriving corals? I am frustrated that I have “good” equipment, real ocean live rock, decent experience but cannot seem to get things dialed in! Any advice is welcome.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been married for 35 years and feel the same way. Somethings are out of our control, no matter how badly we try. Keep at if for a few more years and one day you can post about how after 35 years what was supposed to be perfect is only; "Meh." The trick is to relax, be patient, and be happy with what you have.

Sorry for the hihack, but does anyone out there know a good divorce lawyer in the Southern CA area? I need to upgrade my equipment. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Gregg @ ADP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
extra too much GIF

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends. I am having “acceptable” success since I set up my reefer 350 in February last year, but I just can’t seem to get things dialed in to the point that corals and my BTA genuinely “thrive”. Is there anyone who knows of or would be able to provide in person (in DFW/Plano Texas area, happy to pay) or even video call critique of my system and tell me what I am doing wrong or what I should improve to move toward thriving corals? I am frustrated that I have “good” equipment, real ocean live rock, decent experience but cannot seem to get things dialed in! Any advice is welcome.
Are you part of DFWMAS? Great group with a lot of experienced folks.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think it’s ok, RODI zero TDS output

Might simply be the age of the system then. You're right around the point where most tanks start to really settle in and do well.

I'm sure it's safe to assume that your parameters are at least relatively stable, no?

OP
OP
TX_REEF

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might simply be the age of the system then. You're right around the point where most tanks start to really settle in and do well.

I'm sure it's safe to assume that your parameters are at least relatively stable, no?
Yes, quite stable. Only concern was zero nitrates and phosphates

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that's what I tried to say, but I don't think it was comprehensible. Too much medication, loneliness and chronic depression following a flood disaster where the flood victims were ignored. My problem, glad others came to provide relief.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back