Troylee's ultimate upgrade~~~round 2~~~

Thanks guys.... Picked this jewel up like 3 weeks ago brown as can be.... Some sort of deep water...;)
065cf739.jpg
 
Sorry it's a cell phone pic... Let me get the good camera out lol.... My strawberry short cake is finally coloring up also.... Guess it wasn't a light lover like I thought.... Mid tank it has some cool looking green coming in... Bleached at the top..
 
Thanks guys... I got those dreaded words today from the wife... Call went a little like this!!!!
" Get your butt home now!!!! Your tank is leaking water all over, and your daughter is having a heart attack!!!!" luckily I was on my way home lol... I'm thinking great and told her "pull the plug!!!!!" so I get home and I see the floor wet and I'm preparing for the worst...:( well I lost about 10gal but the tank was okay I forgot to glue a piece of spaflex on the return pump and it blew off and pumped some water out lol.... Thank god... That was a long night last Friday... Guess I missed that one lol... All is well now.... Remeber don't plumb your tank at 2am when you have been up since 4am the day before.... 22hr shift I pulled, guess that's not bad, only overlooking that one thing... I'm suprised it held that long lol...
 
picked up a couple pieces from my buddy..."AND STOLE HIS PICS!!!!!!" ***shhhhh* hope ya don't mind joe...;)
might as well get the good pics rite????lol
so my corals but not my pics lol...
vivid pink *******....
chalicepinkboobies.jpg

and the og mummy eye....
ogmummyeyechalice.jpg
 
Lol Justin...
So today I was blowing my rocks off with a turkey baster and noticed my purple coraline was soft at the base of my deep water acro... Apon further inspection I find it is a purple sponge!!!! Man it is way cool and the most Intense purple thing in my tank...
Best hitch hiker ever!!!!:)
c241fa4e.jpg
 
Btw. The skimmer is still running like a charm...
Also I'm really diggin the upside down cone I made inside the lid...
It stays perfectly clean and is easy to wash just the little part inside...
Also it keeps anything from ever making it in the airline..;)
1094cbc4.jpg

7429571e.jpg

9a623239.jpg
 
is it that photo syn i gave you before i left or did I give you some of that?

wassup Bobourbabeitsaboy
 
I think bob has some of that sponge man you need to grab a pice of that stuff people used to argue it was a monti cap lol
 
No this came on a wild colony I got from Dave...;)
I guess it's photosynthetic it's doing really well in a lit area... My acro is getting great color so I know it's getting plenty of light...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new