True Perc Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabgood21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dabgood21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I understand and agree with the rules for posting a sale or trade but,... I'm trying to find a beautiful small true perc clownfish a good home, it will get killed if I release it into my tank. Right now it's in isolation. If anyone in the DC area is interested, I'm in Arlington, VA for pick-up only

Thanks
 
We'll make an exception for the sake of your clown plus you have been a member here for such a long time. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new