Trustworthy online fish stores?

No more credit back to your card, they keep your money now, give you in store credit.
Yeah, it went from re-shipping to back to the credit card to just store credit in about a year.
Guess too many people took advantage of them.
 
Don't remember if it was mentioned yet in this thread, I've ordered a whole bunch from reefs4less recently.

I have zero complaints - great quality, the best prices I can find by far, and great customer service. Theyve gone above and beyond, combining multiple orders, immediately refunding the rare DOA. Theyre the only place I buy fish these days.
 
I have to say Live Aquara since taken over by Petco has gone down hill. You need $150 for free shipping. Use to be $99. Now they charge a $10 box charge on all orders and don’t resign DOAs they give store credit so you have to come up with $150 worth of fish to buy or spend $15.00 on shipping and you have to resend $10.00 on the box fee again
 
Aqua locker seems to b legit and they have even more ways to save once you start the check out process I got a 229$ fish for only 47$ and it arrived in perfect condition I was impressed for my very first order bu another fav is aquariumfishsale.com
 
I’ve never heard a bad thing about algee barn fish or product. They seem like they run really clean stuff over there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new