Trustworthy online fish stores?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No more credit back to your card, they keep your money now, give you in store credit.
Yeah, it went from re-shipping to back to the credit card to just store credit in about a year.
Guess too many people took advantage of them.

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't remember if it was mentioned yet in this thread, I've ordered a whole bunch from reefs4less recently.

I have zero complaints - great quality, the best prices I can find by far, and great customer service. Theyve gone above and beyond, combining multiple orders, immediately refunding the rare DOA. Theyre the only place I buy fish these days.

Piranha76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say Live Aquara since taken over by Petco has gone down hill. You need $150 for free shipping. Use to be $99. Now they charge a $10 box charge on all orders and don’t resign DOAs they give store credit so you have to come up with $150 worth of fish to buy or spend $15.00 on shipping and you have to resend $10.00 on the box fee again

lester lloyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua locker seems to b legit and they have even more ways to save once you start the check out process I got a 229$ fish for only 47$ and it arrived in perfect condition I was impressed for my very first order bu another fav is aquariumfishsale.com

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never heard a bad thing about algee barn fish or product. They seem like they run really clean stuff over there

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back