Trwchyphyllia small tissue recession

  • Thread starter Thread starter eqbal9947
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eqbal9947

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
356
Location
Fort Mcmurray
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.
My trachy skeleton got too close to an acantho. The tissue started the recede.
I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to deal with t this before it recedes to the point of no return.
Thanks!
IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg
 
If its not in infection, cases like these. I throw the trachy in low flow and shade the area the tissue receded from.

if there is an infection, I guess you could do an iodine dip and shade, low flow for the injured area. You don't want sand or debris to land there either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new