Try a fowlr tank without any tech

longle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to build an outdoor 120g saltwater tank with no equipment, using lots of live rock along with macro algae and caulerpa for natural filtration. Would this work for keeping some fish long lasting

file_00000000777c7206ba0d09adc6fb4d8f.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

I think you would need at least circulation pumps 🙂

Good luck!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new