Trying Out Dad's Other Hobby. What Does Everyone Else Do For Fun?

OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light painting is fun, particularly self portraits...
IMG_4596_zpsu3zb9uyt.jpg

Single exposure, no photoshop
Is that done with smoke? I sat here for a bit trying to figure out what all was going on... I can't

OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Punching holes in paper with small, medium and large caliber lead projectiles, mt biking and motorcycles. Life begins at 3 digits!
Ha ha, I like it. I noticed that you have Saratoga Springs set as your location. I grew up about an hour NW of there! Little town called Grantsville :)

T3CHED

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deejay and produce music or ride and work on my motorcycle. But reef keeping is currently my favorite hobby of the three, sadly though deejaying has turned into a 2nd full time job. Hoping to stop deejaying soon and begin coral growing and fish breeding, would love to setup a clown fish breed business someday!

OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deejay and produce music or ride and work on my motorcycle. But reef keeping is currently my favorite hobby of the three, sadly though deejaying has turned into a 2nd full time job. Hoping to stop deejaying soon and begin coral growing and fish breeding, would love to setup a clown fish breed business someday!
I would love to one day be able to support myself and family as a coral vendor!

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We brew our own beer. I love cooking and baking and making beer is like making soup, it's so easy. We have made beers that taste better than alot of what u can buy. We like the stronger beers like quads and triples and barley wines. We made an awesome pumpkin porter one year and some unbelievable quads. We've thought about entering some homebrew competitions but haven't yet. We also love going to craft breweries and just drinking good beer [emoji482]

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is unfortunate. I'm sure it's a blast to fly those things!
Ha ha, well I think out of all the money pits you could've chosen you chose the right one :)

And finally! We get another freshwater keeper (that actually admits it ;)) here's two of my favorite freshwater buddies.

Tf9YkGH.jpeg

LXS9vj3.jpeg
What kind is the fish? It looks cool

BillFragnormous

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own and operate my own indie record label focusing on the Dance/Pop Genre. We have had some "big fish in a little pond" success with some of our music. Two songs I've written (Jenn Cuneta-"I Want That Man" and David James Boyd-"Pride is the Word") are both featured in a documentary film called Raid of the Rainbow Lounge.
Another song that I wrote went to #17 on Billboard's top 100 Dance chart called "High Horse" by Amuka & DJ JST. I also had club play success with a song I wrote called "Free Love" sung by none other than Zelma Davis, the female vocalist of the legendary C&C and the Music Factory (Things that make you go Hmmm). We have also produced a dance cover of Sinead O'Cconnor's "Nothing Compares 2 U" written by Prince.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back