Trying to find peppermint shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wvcorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wvcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2022
Messages
55
Reaction score
103
Location
st. albans
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to get peppermint shrimp online? I saw salty Bottom Reef Company has them. Never ordered from them.
 
Does anyone know where to get peppermint shrimp online? I saw salty Bottom Reef Company has them. Never ordered from them.
I recently gave away one after it was the culprit in eating my bounce mushroom,
Any reason you want this specific species?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new