Trying to get wavemaker on line

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenand
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenand

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
278
Reaction score
42
Location
plant city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looksvlike in the wifi mode,just not blinking

17240758021368984432198376870867.jpg Screenshot_20240819_095832_ReefBeat.jpg
 
I am going off of memory, but I believe you have to hold the setup button in for 5 seconds, which puts it into WIFI AP mode.
 
As per the directions, you're correct. I tried that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new