• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trying to sell a whole set up.....

-XENOMORPH-

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2017
Messages
599
Reaction score
422
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55 gallon, corner flow cube tank, stand, plumbing, skimmer, return pump, sump, gyre wave maker, heater, Kessil 360 we, how do I sell this all together?? Or do I separate stuff? I need advice plz. Thank u.

IMG_20200412_131837.jpg IMG_20200412_131844.jpg
 
Try selling as a package, but there will be many ready to dissect the setup and by one component
 
You can list it on ebay or FB market for local pickup only...or contact the local reef club to see if anyone is interested. If you can't sell as a package, then start breaking it down and selling piece by piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new