TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

moulton1853

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love this!! My hubbies birthday is the 13th so this would be an awesome bday surprise trip. I want to see everything from the mother colonies to the smallest frags. I’m into mostly softies, zoas and some lps.

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely liked the TSA page on FB! Ordered online and visit them in store when I'm in Orlando!

KatetheCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Official Entry:
I think my boyfriend loves his corals more than he loves me... so I would love to take him to Aquashella (mostly to win back his affection).
I'm a newbie to corals (and may have jealousy issues since they're so pretty), but Zoas are my favorite, so I'd love to see some of those :)

NanoReefer2025

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I am a newbie reefer with a love for all things marine. I would be absolutely thrilled to win such a grand prize. Who wouldn’t? As a resident of central Florida, I have personally visited the Topshelf Aquatics store and have admired their expertise and know-how. Being the winner of this giveaway would be the ultimate jackpot for someone like me and I would definitely make use of that $1000 to liven up my 25 gallon with some bright, colorful corals. I would love to see some nice soft and lps corals, like candy canes, acan lords, mushrooms, and zoas!

Last edited:

NoobReeferMJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been over two years since going on vacation. We had one planned then of course covid. Ivd never been to Florida but can't think of a better time to visit from CA. Me and my gf just upgraded from a 30g to a 110 so it's time to put more coral on.

reefing89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to aquachella to have an excuse for an overdue vacation. Would love to take my wife so she can see what this hobby has to offer outside the lfs, and why I’m so addicted to this. She probably come out with a different view of the hobby and will allow me to to spend more money for more TSA frags. I just saw coral12g video of the tsa store and man I wish I live in Florida so I could see it. Never been to Florida would love it go.

reefing89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I have done all of the bonus entries besides starting a tank journal am I suppose to make each one individually or post the screen shots?

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I'm just starting my reefing journey and dedicating my new tank to my mom who's been an inspiration to me ever since I was little. She tried to take me to the aquarium to see all the colorful fishes and corals when we had the money and when we didn't we'd just go to the pet store to look at what they had there. I'm building my first tank and dedicating it to my mom calling it "Terry's Reef". She's a huge fan of Jerry Garcia and my goal is to fill it with as many colors and movement as possible. Going to Aquashella and winning the prize will help immensely on my journey to creating Terry's Reef and create something dedicated to the woman who's done so much for me.
IMG_6249.jpeg
62655981898__07713FAF-0009-4834-9E33-A0AB3AF9063C.jpeg

Attachments

• 62655983373__AF3693D9-E833-49FD-A0C8-681D03751E8B.jpeg
    62655983373__AF3693D9-E833-49FD-A0C8-681D03751E8B.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 19

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back