TSA Aquatics A++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasonak

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
7,985
Reaction score
12,684
Location
Anchorage
Second order from them. Amazing stock shipping packing. Includes list with pictures of everything you get always helpful later reference I can never remember the names of everything I get.
So just incase everyone does not know this guys are awesome!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new