• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TSA Bazooka Bounce Yuma and 21Tails

Item Price
$100
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LosReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got multiple sizes and zoas available if interested in these. Shipping also available.

TSA Bazooka Bounce Yuma $100 (1 1/2in+)
CC 21 Tails ($500 3 heads)
Vamps in Drag (cut to order) 100+ polyp colony
Rainbow Goni $100 ea

20220622_160210.jpg 20220516_121159.jpg 20220606_122055.jpg 20220214_100834.jpg
 
Sorry it's not for sale. I forgot to label it the mother.
 
I've got multiple sizes and zoas available if interested in these. Shipping also available.

TSA Bazooka Bounce Yuma $100 (1 1/2in+)
CC 21 Tails ($500 3 heads)
Vamps in Drag (cut to order) 100+ polyp colony
Rainbow Goni $100 ea

20220622_160210.jpg 20220516_121159.jpg 20220606_122055.jpg 20220214_100834.jpg
The Yumas still available? I’m interested. Thanks.
 
I do. I have 1 left that's a decent size. The rest are on hold. I'll send updated pics later today. It'll over 1in in size.
 

Attachments

  • 20220623_122339.jpg
    20220623_122339.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 112

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new