• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TSA HOLY GRAIL TORCHES CHEAP

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefZ1lla84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
689
Reaction score
145
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling a few TSA HOLY GRAIL TORCHES.
Double =$800 shipped
Single=$450 shipped

There is clear photos of the skeleton of each one and the double has fully split. I have been growing these for about two years. They grow fast and split often.
I only ship using UPS now, shipping is available Tuesday and Wednesday only. These are the most reliable days to ship in my experience. Each coral will be shipped in a water tight 16 oz cut with 3-d printed holder. Also insulated boxes with Ice or Heat pack depending on the weather of buyer. I also have many great reviews for shipping corals if you want to check. I offer a 2 hour DOA, I am not responsible for shipping delays but I will work with buyer to help make it right if a delay does happen.

PM FOR QUESTIONS
THANKS 11A319B7-B760-4FAC-B6DE-7226F3490080.jpeg 062D1333-64D2-40BA-93CE-DC33C88740A8.jpeg DF5969FE-4F77-4066-8276-69CE45721C3F.jpeg A7BC3C60-76A8-4920-9E84-BC7D62596B61.jpeg CD644BAC-C5C6-4443-BD0C-2D2DA42E5D1C.jpeg F531DB16-8AA4-4C40-80CB-CBE4AECFCC41.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new