TSA princess peach

RedneckReefer68

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
637
Reaction score
233
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is quickly becoming my fav frag I have
cc886af75313a51de4f7b99b443c9910.jpg
 
The TSA Princess Peach is a really nice coral! I have a colony in my display that’s nice but I have a frag under radions that just glows!
 
The TSA Princess Peach is a really nice coral! I have a colony in my display that’s nice but I have a frag under radions that just glows!
Can I see your colony? I haven't seen a real big piece yet. Mine is under 8 bulb ATI 3/4 the way down in a 40b
 
It's the same coral as the WCR Rainbow, which is often found at a much more reasonable price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new