TSA RASTA HAMMERS - Dallas, TX

Item Price
50-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queenofreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
193
Reaction score
561
Location
Dallas, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA rasta hammer frags.
$50 per head
Pickup 75019

AA0F496D-A829-4D7A-9924-DAB91EEFB2C9.jpeg

AE111C0A-86BC-4642-B408-77AEE5D30CF1.jpeg
 
Thats a wonderful color!
Are you still selling frags?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new