TSA Sourpatch acropora what does it really look like?

Backreefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
1,326
Reaction score
1,158
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at the Tsa sourpatch acropora. All pictures of it are in heavy actinic light . Does someone have one in white light ?
I would hate to buy a diamond and get a lump of coal . thx
 
These do not look like heavy blue.

https://topshelfaquatics.com/product/tsa-sour-patch-acro-wysiwyg-sps-frag-6/
104419216_3920084201394826_5308792631435693509_n.jpg
 
All the pictures are indeed in heavy blue actinic. Maybe as low as 410 min . They look great . But I’m a Halides guy so white is what I’m stuck with. @14000k and a little blue plus t5 . I can’t light the aquarium like in the avatar movie .
I can tell it’s heavy blue by looking at the plug, and surrounding.

69F1B294-1405-4578-9318-7CC9A01C4E59.jpeg
 
The plug isn’t blue and I think you are mistaken the black background as blue. It’s not 14k but definitely not all blue. As far as the colony pic goes idk.
 
i was correct the pictures are taken in heavy actinic. I went to the link and it listed the light the photo was taken in . Thx for replying .
“Photos are taken under Radion G4 Pros, 100% Violet, 100% UV, 100% Deep Blue, 50% Blue.“
 
I saw the sale price on this and was wondering the same thing. Looks nicer than some of the high dollar sticks out there.
 
here’s a pic of mine. I’ll be transparent and say it did bleach a tiny bit and is now getting its colors back
 

Attachments

  • E1FFFF43-5B07-4C59-84C4-40EF69F224BE.jpeg
    E1FFFF43-5B07-4C59-84C4-40EF69F224BE.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 184

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new