TSM

DS5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard nothing but good things from TSM. I am looking to purchase a few fish. I live in Dallas. Any worries on delivery distance from NJ? Anyone taken delivery from a similar distance or further, without issues to the fish?

Thank you

whitcory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the best. Fish are quaranteened. Arrive well wrapped and healthy. They always respond to phone calls. They also tell you what they are feeding the fish. I got a leopard wrasse there and was told the type of music he had been eating. He arrived eating from day 1 as they promised. My best fish I get from there. A bit pricey for the $ but well worth it in my estimation.

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard nothing but good things from TSM. I am looking to purchase a few fish. I live in Dallas. Any worries on delivery distance from NJ? Anyone taken delivery from a similar distance or further, without issues to the fish?

Thank you
Distance really doesn't mean much these days. Whether 100 miles or 3000 it's still arriving by 10:30 next morning. If it is a concern to you Dr Reef is in Tulsa OK. Same quarantine service.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also highly recommend -- just received my 2nd shipment -- could not be happier -- on to the third and more!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back