Tsunami vs Aqua Vim half cylinder tank combo?

reeftanknewbie83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

So I've been wanting to keep a reef tank for a while, and finally decided to jump the gun for my 2020 New Years resolution haha. Was looking at curved tanks and found a half cylinder/half moon style that I really liked. The two that I'm debating between:
1. Tsunami 150 gal half cylinder on fishtanksdirect.com
2. Aqua Vim 140 gal half cylinder on their website

I know Tsunami is acrylic and the Aqua Vim is glass, still haven't decided which I prefer, but strictly aesthetic wise the Aqua Vim looks a bit more clean finished versus the Tsunami that has the doors that slightly "jut out" in the cabinet.

Anyone have any experience with either of the two? Love to hear your experiences with the Tsunami or Aqua Vim.

Thanks!
 
or anyone have any other half cylinder tank suggestions, feel free to make them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new