Tube anemone and torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brah02
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brah02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Messages
408
Reaction score
203
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice torch that I have had for a while in my tank, and recently added a tube anemone. It parked itself right by the torch. If both stretch their tips, they can definitely touch. What should I do? Move the torch? Leave them alone? They've been close for about a week and I don't see signs of stress but I know the torch will grow.
 
I have a nice torch that I have had for a while in my tank, and recently added a tube anemone. It parked itself right by the torch. If both stretch their tips, they can definitely touch. What should I do? Move the torch? Leave them alone? They've been close for about a week and I don't see signs of stress but I know the torch will grow.
Move one of them. There will be a fight to the death when you aren't paying attention lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new