Tube anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steven91

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
795
Reaction score
621
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

My lfs got in a tube anemone and they keep trying to talk me into it, have a thing for the random or cool looking thing, and I guess it's working. I know you have to feed them and they have to have a sand bed, but does anyone have any experience with them and any tips?
IMG_20191123_114247.jpg
 
Hey everyone,

My lfs got in a tube anemone and they keep trying to talk me into it, have a thing for the random or cool looking thing, and I guess it's working. I know you have to feed them and they have to have a sand bed, but does anyone have any experience with them and any tips?
IMG_20191123_114247.jpg
Filter feeder and fairly hardy specimen. Just assure you have good water quality. They glow especially under Blue lighting
 
I have one and it filter feeds you can feed brine or mysis

20191114_064904.jpg
 
I feed frozen everyday so yes mysis is in that
 
When i used to keep them i have known them take shrimp (cleaner) and very small fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new