Tube anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jilly92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,082
Location
Ellijay
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how long their arms grow? Don’t want it to start touching my other corals
20200907_223945.jpg
 
Seems like what I see in your pic is about average. Some longer some shorter. Happy reefing! :)
How much longer do they get?? I don’t want it stinging other corals and it’s grown twice the size since I got it a couple weeks ago
 
Their tentacles I have heard will grow super long!

Also heard they are some big time opportunity feeders and can go for inhabitants of the tank..

giphy.gif
Hope not! All day long it’s feeding itself with anything passing by, or maybe grooming itself idk haha. Our tank is only 70 gal so im wandering if they need bigger tanks
 
Hope not! All day long it’s feeding itself with anything passing by, or maybe grooming itself idk haha. Our tank is only 70 gal so im wandering if they need bigger tanks
Think that is a good size for it! Keep it well fed I am sure it will be happy!

giphy.gif
 
Keep us posted on how it goes
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new