Tube anemones!!!

Aiptasia? It's hard to tell but it does look like a tube anemone
 
People tell me the one on the glass is a condy...but idk..... Yh my zoas kinda...over loaded my tank...trying to get rid of some..
I thought the zoas on the nuirt snail shell mke great decoration
 
I think so to for the most part...the only unsettling prt about the brown glass nem...is its foot isnt bumpy or long...but more smooth n short n stuby. Thank u so much though
 
There was very beautiful you're so lucky
 
My tube anemone moves all the time like crazy. And when it does..it leaves its old gross slimy purple thing behind it...it eventually falls apart and i can remove it. They are beautiful anemones...just grew too big for my small 6 g
 
Hi friend! I plan on having one of these fellas soon. I want an orange to start. They look pink. I want one because it stays where you put it, unlike their relatives. I've read a lot about them but have never kept one. These are ceriantharians. They are very unique and have their own subclass. The tube needs to be buried. It's easiest to make a trench as deep as you can go. Most don't have DSB deep enough to plant these vertically. Lay the tube into the trench. Keep the tube covered.
I've had mine move from one side of the tank to the other one night and bleached a few corals on the way!!
 
Yah mine hurt one colony of my zoas...bleached them... Its not like they mean to...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new