Tubing for pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter citymouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

citymouse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
444
Reaction score
153
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find tubing for a Current eflux pump, I'm using it for water changes, to pump the water from the Brute barrels to the tank. ID is 3/4 or 1", everything I look at has reviews saying there's a strong chemical smell, unsafe for aquariums, and some said their fish died.
Any suggestions on where to buy good, safe, non stinky tubing/hose online? Brands?

On the same subject. Any ideas how to mix salt in effectively in these barrels? I had a pump I used for one, but it broke. I have 3 barrels and I never seem to get the salt to fully mix/dissolve.
 
Last edited:
I'm trying to find tubing for a Current eflux pump, I'm using it for water changes, to pump the water from the Brute barrels to the tank. ID is 3/4 or 1", everything I look at has reviews saying there's a strong chemical smell, unsafe for aquariums, and some said their fish died.
Any suggestions on where to buy good, safe, non stinky tubing/hose online? Brands?

On the same subject. Any ideas how to mix salt in effectively in these barrels? I had a pump I used for one, but it broke. I have 3 barrels and I never seem to get the salt to fully mix/dissolve.
BRS or Home Depot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new