Tunze 3152 nano ATO - Broken Part

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattrg02
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,080
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I found that the plastic piece that couples the tubing to the pump has cracked. The ATO still works as long as the water level is well above the pump, but I fear it wont last very long. Has anyone dealt with this before? I have no idea where to buy replacement parts for these things. Any way to fix cracked plastic that is reef safe?

What really sucks is that I am going out of town for 5 days, tomorrow. Why do these things have to happen right before one needs to leave?
 
Are you talking about the return line to the sump area?
I always keep a spare pump.
Tunze USA 5000.020 Replacement Pump for Osmolator and Nano Osmolator https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N0Z9YE/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_xs6kwbV3JDRFZ

Here is the parts catalog
http://www.tunze.com/fileadmin/downloads_all_lang/Ersatzteilkatalog_A.pdf

It's actually the white plastic connector for the tubing. It cracked and now requires the water level be above it to pump.

I'll probably have to just buy the pump.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new