Tunze 3155 ATO Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
144
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a used tunze 3155 and was told no issues. Tried to get it up and running and I think it has a short between either the controller or the power supply? Any time you move the controller, or bump it in anyway, or twist the power inlet, it goes crazy. Alarm sounding, lights flashing, says water level is low and starts dumping water. I’ve unplugged it, replugged it in, cleaned it, and it always does the same thing. Once it starts, It won’t stop dumping water. Any ideas?
 
Yep… I’ve tried everything lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new