• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 3155 ATO

Item Price
$30-$115
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Davileet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
373
Reaction score
131
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Tunze 3155 that I am trying to sell. One is a year or so old and the later generation. The other I am not exactly sure on the age. Both work as they should and both of the water pumps have never been used.

Newer version with bracket - SOLD
Older version - $115 shipped
Switch Socket Outlet (allows control of different pumps) - $35

IMG_3662.jpg IMG_3665.jpg IMG_3664.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new