Tunze 3155 issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter ann marie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ann marie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed in march 2024. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. It always reads water level high. Nothing is near sensor and I’ve cleaned it hoping it would help but it didn’t. I’m so tired of coming home and my return pump is blowing bubbles. Any ideas would be appreciated.
 
I would contact the Tunze representative. He is usually very responsive. Is there a warranty?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new