Tunze 5017

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakeitEasy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TakeitEasy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
50
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Tunze 5017 controller started blinking red and green yesterday.
I opened it up this morning and I did notice water damage on the circuit board. Does anybody know where I can find a replacement part or does anyone have one for sale?

IMG_5044.jpeg IMG_5046.jpeg IMG_5047.jpeg
 
Bumping your post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new