tunze 6095 noise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, I am saying that if you would have contacted Tunze UK and notified them of the issue, you would have had a new pump, notice that even though the warranty expired, we would have still replaced it because this is a defect we would remedy. My issue specifically with you is that rather that do something constructive and solve a problem, you would prefer to throw it away and whine about it later.
Passing on experience of products is something a free society allows. I could have reported the issue to Tunze as you have said but I didn't. Nothing about that changes the fact that the product had 3 fundental issues and one serious one which you have acknowledged. As I have stated before, Tunze should have issued a recall rather than leaving it down to its customers to find and deal with the issue.
I am sorry you find this uncomfortable but companies should be praised when they get things right but people should be free to share their experiences when things do not. If you think this is whining then I think you are mistaken.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a support forum. While I will help customers from all countries who ask for help, I only handle the US market. Every issue you had with your pump has been addressed, and since 2019 all pumps have serial numbers so we can going forward issue a recall, this was not an option at the time. We changed to polyurethane cables for a long life, PVC cables eventually harden and degrade, this issue was caused by a supplier who was long since replaced not properly mixing in a stabilizing additive. The propeller and shaft have not changed since 2012, there will always be periodic mistakes, and we handle them if you give us a chance, I'm sorry, but the reality is if prior to throwing it away, you contacted Tunze UK or Tunze Germany, this entire issue would have been made right, you chose to hold a grudge rather than do something to help yourself.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back