Tunze 6105 (New Gen) FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayeroftheshadow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
438
Reaction score
3
Location
Gallatin, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze Turbelle® Stream 2 Controllable Pump 6105 (New Generation with Titanium Alloy Shaft) & Silicone absorbers

Used 6 months lightly. Still under warranty.

$275 O.B.O.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Really wasn't gonna sell but things are tight and I don't need it anymore on my current set up. U da man Mike ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new