Tunze 7240 driver & 6100 pumps

Reefer5640

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
950
Reaction score
468
Location
Eagle Mt Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 old school tunze power heads and drivers. They have the power supplies with them and a 7094 controller. The only thing I’m missing is the cables to go to the controller. I think one of them is missing the magnet. But other than that they are in pretty good shape. I’m going to sell them. I got them with a bunch of reef gear I bought of a guy getting out of the hobby. He wasn’t parting anything out so I had to buy everything to get the stuff that I wanted... I have a few other items I want to post on this forum but we’ll start with these. Any help on what you think they’re worth would be much appreciated.
390BA522-F6D2-4A71-BE1B-98C5E5183739.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new