Tunze 9012dc power supply?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DED65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DED65

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
795
Reaction score
1,023
Location
Sparks, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My power supply and controller started flashing after turning off the skimmer to clean the tank. I don’t know where to start troubleshooting the issue. If @rvitko is out there, I could use your help:)! Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new