Tunze Aquawind Power supply failure

ReefingwithO

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
739
Reaction score
410
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey @rvitko - I purchased a Tunze Aquawind fan about 3 weeks ago from BulkReefSupply and the power supply failed. I have another fan that is a few years old and I swapped the power supply and usb cable and isolated the issue to the power supply.

How do I go about getting a replacement power supply?
 
Hi Oral, I can send you one can you just PM me your address so I can verify the address I have for you is right?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new