Tunze Care Magnet Handle Modification!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngryOwl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2017
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
1,605
Location
Colorado Springs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I made this recent modification to my Tunze Care Magnet. I have no idea why they made the grip so small, especially for the price you pay. Easy 5 minute $10 modification and cleaning my glass is way more enjoyable! Let me know what you think :)

 
Thanks for the inspiration!

PXL_20220308_153230326.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice mod! Completely agree ... how thin the grip is makes it so difficult to maneuver, especially in a tank like yours where you cover so much area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new