• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Care Magnet Strong+- Complete w/original box, spare blades and hardware. #1 rated scraper !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is a well cared for Magnet cleaner which I used on a 360g with 3/4" glass easily. I am selling because I now have an acrylic tank with 1" thick glass. This comes with everything as new (spare body parts and blades. All manuals, etc and . . . . It's a Tunze.
See how easy and effective and easy this magnet works on You Tube. I've had Flipper and Tiger shark, and this is by far the best one I've had and it gets into the corners and especially below the trim leaving no lines !!

These are $95 New. Price is F I R M and shipped at $75. I will Not entertain offers. I will end up after ship with $58 and have taken a loss already. AS A BONUS, I BOUGHT A PACK OF REPLACEMENT FELT PADS FOR THE BODY WHICH CLEANS OUTSIDE GLASS AS YOU CLEAN THE ALGAE. I PAID $17 FOR THIS AND WILL INCLUDE WITH THIS SET AT NO CHARGE.

Revolutionary new magnet cleaner! Only the blades contact the panes of glass or acrylic so all the cleaning power is transferred to the blades. This unique design also prevents debris and gravel from being captured and scratching the panes.

• for 20 mm (.79 in.) up to a glass thickness of 25 mm (.98 in.),
  • width 86 mm (3.39 in.), length 140 mm (5.51 in.).
  • Including a stainless steel blade and two spare plastic blades.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=8ff5ae15af4b728b24b2ec7c10d9900a&action=view

strong-plus-title.jpg

th

Tunze%20Calamita%20Strong.jpg

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sold- Mods , Please close ad

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 149 40.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 189 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.9%
Back