Tunze customer service!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DED65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DED65

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
795
Reaction score
1,023
Location
Sparks, Nevada
I had an issue with my 4 year old Tunze 9012dc skimmer. I had an idea of what was wrong, but I really did not want to throw parts at it. I contacted Roger @rvitko at Tunze and within an hour, he told me exactly what was needed. I was able to order the part and Roger confirmed that he received it. I have read so many reviews of other companies customer support and there aren’t many positive ones. With the very few issues that I have had with my Tunze products, Roger has always been quick to respond and resolve. Anyone who wants a company that stands behind their products, Tunze is it. Thank you again Roger, you rock!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new